Please check to see if any current vacancies match your skills, experience, interests and qualifications.
At ASM, we say 'difference makes the difference'. Learn more about Diversity at ASM
【四日市】フィールドサービスエンジニア(Field Service Engineer)
ASM Japan is currently seeking a Field Service Engineer (Traveling) for a ASM Japan based location. The primary functions of the position are:
The Manager, Internal Audit is responsible for the planning, organizing and executing of audits for ASM globally. This will be achieved primarily through risk assessing, planning, executing and reporting on operational, financial, and compliance related audits and reviews of ASMI.
Duties and Responsibilities (Incumbent having control and authority over job tasks which he/she is accountable for):
A. Main Responsibility
• Responsible in managing PO Administration for high value modules with Contract Manufacturers
• Responsible to generate Nett demand signals to Contract Manufacturers
• PO Administration duties include but not limit to day-to-day placement, scheduling, cancellation, RTV and re-work PO. Ensures delivery of goods and services are in accordance with factory needs dates and complying with related procedures and contractual agreements.
B. Overview of role purpose
• Manages relationships with suppliers
• Coordinates purchasing activities with engineering and manufacturing departments to ensure that materials in the supply chain are available as scheduled and inventory are maintained at optimum levels
• Monitors the cost, schedule and performance aspects of purchasing contracts
• Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors
• Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
• Execute Contractual agreements management to minimize internal risks by putting in-place agreements with higher spend suppliers
• Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Supply Chain Management
• Minimum 5 years of purchasing, planning or supply chain management experience
• Strong sense of responsibility and results driven
• Experience in SAP system and proficient in MS Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Outlook
• Strong and concise written and verbal communication skills
• Good analytical and negotiation skills
• Team player, self-driven and able to work under pressure with a sense of urgency
• Ability to work with a variety of offshore locations
• Knowledge of supply chain and materials flow concepts
• Able to work independently towards achieving company/group objectives
A. Main Responsibility
• Accomplishes manufacturing staff results by
o communicating job expectations
o planning, monitoring, and appraising job results on a regular basis
o coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees as required
• Responsible to recruit and ensure that the training skills are met for current and future demands of the shift.
• Maintain a clean and safe working area with housekeeping standards for employees and ensures that they conform to safety rules and regulations
B. Overview of role purpose
• Lead and/or participate in lean and continuous improvement initiatives and projects.
• Work closely with other Shift Supervisors to ensure production handovers are effectively communicated
• Timely completion of production plan by
o scheduling and assigning adequate resources
o monitoring progress
o resolving problems
o reporting shift production status
• Maintains and improve workmanship standards
• Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices and requesting/implementing change.
• Diploma or equivalent required; Associates and/or Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably with 1-2 years of supervisory experience
• Willing to work in 3 month rotating 12 hour shifts.
• Prior hands-on experience in equipment (i.e. mechanical/electrical, troubleshooting)
• Must have excellent communication, organizational, analytical, technical and interpersonal skills
• Excellent resource planning capability
• Have Lean Manufacturing experience
ソフトウェアエンジニア (Job Code : 11135)
(English explanation will follows)
Platform software design/development and customer support for semiconductor manufacturing tool
■Job details :
(1) Design and develop application software, device drivers for hardware control and communication software for customers’ host computer.
(2) Specify specifications of each development and create engineering documents.
(3) Evaluate designed/developed software with simulator and the actual tool.
(4) Update and upgrade software and examine operations at customers’ sites.
(5) Investigate faults, defects and bugs that happened at customers’ sites or manufacturing site, and consider fixing and improving the functions.
(6) Consider specifications that requested from customers, and propose to the customer.
(7) Consider introducing new engineering or technology to tools and claim for intelligence property.
(1) Software engineering knowledge and programming skills
(2) Interests in semiconductor technologies
(3) Communication skills
(4) Work well with others and team work skills
BS degree in Engineering ※New graduates is welcome,
Knowledge, experience and skills in software engineering and programming
■Language：Bilingual Japanese and English is preferred.
ASM is a leading, global supplier of semiconductor process equipment for wafer processing. We deliver innovative technology solutions to the world’s leading semiconductor manufacturers. We are a dynamic, growing company and provide ground breaking solutions that are helping to make semiconductor devices smaller, faster and more powerful.
ASM International NV is headquartered in the Netherlands. Our over 1,700 employees are based in 14 countries, including the United States, Europe, Japan, Korea, Taiwan and Singapore. We benefit from this diverse perspective and the advantages of bringing together the best brains in the world to create new breakthroughs, turning today’s challenges into tomorrow’s opportunities.
• Monitor and improve shop floor safety, aggressively eliminating unsafe processes
• Manages and directs the daily activities of a team of test supervisors
• Assures fixtures, tooling and processes are followed to meet production schedules
Overview of role purpose
• Determines priorities and sequences jobs
• Schedules and prioritizes constrained resources, and adjusts staff to meet flow and customer requirements
• Determines and executes disciplinary action when appropriate
• Increases production efficiency through continuous improvement and waste elimination
• Ensures preventive maintenance is performed according to schedule
• Implements, Lean Manufacturing, 6 Sigma and others
• Evaluates, assess, identifies and leads the deployment of workforce training
• Actively deploys section value stream improvements
• Initiates and conducts process improvement dialogues with Team Leads and Team Members
• Drives root cause corrective action projects and continuous improvement
• Leads section status reporting and monitors / audits section metrics
• Leads the creation, implementation and training of standard work procedures
• Capable of resolving escalated issues arising from operations and requiring coordination with other departments.
• Participate on new product introduction test implementation into line
• Supervise test acceptance and quality improvement
• Ensure knowledge and skills are transferred effectively among the team to achieve manufacturing objective and maintaining sufficient resource for testing of products
• Diploma / Degree in Engineering, Manufacturing or related discipline
• Min 5 years' of testing experience in capital equipment manufacture
• Excellent team-building, organization and leadership skills
• Supervisory management experience
• Strong communication skill
Duties and Responsibilities
Perform installations, preventative maintenance and remedial repair maintenance on complex electronic /electro-mechanical semiconductor capital equipment at ASM’s global customer locations.
Major Activities (Describe major activities handled by incumbent):
The ideal candidate will have (education & experience):
Technician that is responsible for using a high degree of problem-solving to assemble and erect complex and precision mechanical assemblies and complicated mechanisms. These mechanisms have critical dimensional specifications and operating relationships where fitting of components, calibration of operating units, alignment and/or balancing of completed assemblies require the application of skilled mechanical principles and a broad knowledge of assembly techniques. The position assists with the inspection and testing of the machines to ensure equipment meets performance standards and requirements.
Responsibilities include the following:
機械 (電気) シニア エンジニア
（English Explanation will follows)
PE CVD & ALD チャンバー 設計 関連 技術スタッフ BU2 (プラズマBU) in Japan
Senior Electrical Engineer
Education:Bachelor or further degree of university science course / Graduate of technical college
PE CVD & ALD Chamber Engineering Design Staffs for BU2 (Plasma BU) in Japan
【Location】Tokyo (Tama-shi) Japan
機械 (電気) シニア エンジニア
理科系大学 学士、修士、またはそれ以上の学位 もしくは、技術系単科大学、高専などの卒業者
Education: Bachelor or further degree of university science course / Graduate of technical college
Bilingual Japanese and English (Fluent level)