Please check to see if any current vacancies match your skills, experience, interests and qualifications.
At ASM, we say 'difference makes the difference'. Learn more about Diversity at ASM
As global HR Analytics expert you are responsible for establishing, running and sustaining an HR Analytics capability. This capability will to be built in the global HR Operations organization. In close cooperation with the global HR team and IT team, you develop and maintain management support to the Human Resource function in the areas of people metrics, reporting, and advanced (predictive) analytics. The role requires vision, determination and operational execution in a dynamic and demanding business environment.
Education/ working experience
We offer competitive base pay and benefits.
The position is located in Singapore and reports to the Global Director HR Operations
Procedure and Contact
For more information, you can contact HR via HR.email@example.com .
Are you ready for this challenging position?
Please apply via the button above and upload your brief motivation letter and resume in one document.
Reporting to the Global IT Director, Infrastructure and Operations, the position serves as the enterprise Infrastructure Architect serves as a subject matter expert to provide strategic oversight and planning of enterprise initiatives to ensure infrastructure components (Compute, Network, Unified Communications, End Points) are designed in alignment with enterprise infrastructure strategies. You will be responsible to lead the creation and ongoing review of the global infrastructure design and strategy to meet current and anticipated business requirements in line with the Global IT enterprise strategies.
Providing technical recommendations in relation to information architecture, you will work with other enterprise domain architects (Application, and Information) to define the architecture and set direction for how to support the infrastructure needs for the organization.
This position leads the Global IT Infrastructure engineering team to deliver new infrastructure capabilities as well as retire end of life services.
Results Driven – Set goals and coordinates the results to be achieved by others. Ensures there is a good balance between quality and quantity. Makes expectations regarding results clear to others. Speaks constructively to others and corrects measures if required by the situation.
Teamwork – Stimulates others to share information/knowledge to benefit the organisation. Urges others to work together regardless of disciplines or BU/SU. Makes concessions to own point of view in order to be able to make progress as a group.
Customer Focus – Focused on building customer relationships. Provide after-care. Takes negative feedback from customers seriously and searches actively in consultation with them for solutions. Systemically monitors the customer’s satisfaction and improves the service provided when necessary.
Planning and Organising – Organises and plans small projects/activities of others. Communicates progress to those involves in a timely manner. Takes account of practical feasibility and uncertainties arising from the implementation (capacity, costs and time). Knows what is needed in terms of time, resources and people in order to complete a goal.
• Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Supply Chain Management
• Minimum 5 years of purchasing or supply chain management experience
• Experience in SAP system and proficient in MS Excel, Word, and Outlook
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Good analytical and negotiation skills
• Team player, self-driven and able to work under pressure with a sense of urgency
• Ability to work with a variety of offshore locations
• Knowledge of supply chain, materials flow concepts and NPI sourcing
• Able to work independently towards achieving company/group objectives.
Responsible for direct purchasing
Responsible for materials on time delivery per production needs
Responsible for PO creation, issuance, confirmation, re-scheduling and cancellations
Manage supplies to meet production plans and customer demands
Proactively manage supplier delivery plans and customer demands
Ensure continuity of supplies in product transfers, as needed
Resolve issues on Vendor Invoice, Problematic GR and RTV
Review work methods for continuous improvement
A team leader will manage a group of buyers to support above deliverables
Lead in other initiatives as given by supervisor
Manage supplier relationships
Expediting suppliers and resolving supply issues with suppliers
Creatively manage supplest through forecast, safety stocks
Ensure supplier OTD performance
Working with cross-functional teams to close supply gaps
Ensure Purchasing processes are timely and accurate
Degree in Supply Chain/ Engineering or equivalent
At least 5 years relevant experience in a multinational and fast-paced manufacturing environment
Experience in purchasing process
Strong analytical, problem-solving, negotiation and communication skills
Ability to lead a team can be considered for a team leader position
Proficient in Microsoft Office and ERP systems, preferably SAP
ASM Japan is currently seeking a Field Service Engineer (Traveling) for a ASM Japan based location. The primary functions of the position are:
• Responsible for developing, implementing, and administering overall Global Manufacturing Engineering Strategy and Execution
• Able to engage with different functions to execute the Engineering organization’s strategies seamlessly
• To reassess the team of manufacturing engineers and the current organization in terms of their responsibilities and how we can efficiently do MORE with LESS heads
• To revamp and create a new DFM strategy for GOPS (Global Operations), obtain buy in within GOPS and the BUs (Business Units) and to execute.
• To create an efficient/streamline engineering support structure to support Manufacturing/Quality, Procurement, Outsource Program and Contract Manufacturing
• To revamp current Change Control process
• Focus on CR (cost reduction) strategy and implementation by liaising with cross functional teams and BU
• Potential successor to the Senior Management position in DFM / DFX / NPI / MFG Engineering
• Minimal to moderate
• Exhibits effective leadership, analytical thinking; able to coach, mentor and counsel; committed to drive teams to meet business goals.
• Strong written, communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
• Excellent business acumen, maturity, credibility and intelligence
• Driven personality with discipline of ownership of responsibilities and independence
• Strong influencer to upkeep the team towards positive thinking
• Attention to detail
• Technical undergraduate degree or equivalent
ASM Japan is currently seeking a Field Process Engineer (Traveling) for ASM Japan based location. The primary functions of the position are:
Customer Applications Technologist - Key Account
ASM International N.V. is a leading supplier of semiconductor process equipment. The Company possesses a strong technological base, state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities, a competent and qualified workforce and a highly trained, strategically distributed support network worldwide.
As a member of the Product Support organization of the Thermal Products business unit, the CAT engineer is an on-site process application expert for the EPI product line. In this role, he/she is driving the process development projects and is the bridge between the customer process development teams and the business unit. During the transfer of the technology to the production fabs, the CAT engineer will ensure all the best-known-methods (BKM’s) are transferred ensuring a smooth transition. In case of systems down situations, you will drive the escalation process to solve the problem as soon as possible.
Main tasks of a CAT Engineer
On site process development
ASM Japan is currently seeking a Manager of Project Finance for ASM Japan based location. The primary functions of the position are: