Please check to see if any current vacancies match your skills, experience, interests and qualifications.
At ASM, we say 'difference makes the difference'. Learn more about Diversity at ASM
Position Manager, Product Support (Technical Publishing)
Organization Plasma Products Business Unit
Reporting Manager Manager, Technical Product Support
- Establish & maintain, Technical Documents management system.
- Manage timely & correct technical documents release for new Products.
- Secure IQ work can be done properly:
- Reflect product change information into the Tech. documents, in timely manner.
- Keep & Improve Technical documents quality. .
Experience - More than 10 year experience working for Semiconductor equipment maker in film deposition, etching or such wafer processing tool segment.
- System Engineering, Product Support, and/or such technology document work experience, which includes taking care Hardware/Process development, Design Review and so on.
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in Semiconductor equipment related work.
Skill - Good communication skill in both Japanese & English.
- Strong organizational skill including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to provide leadership and to work effectively in a global matrix organization
Education - Scientific educational background
- Bachelor degree acceptable with appropriate level of industry experience. Master/PhD degree is preferred.
General - Good in business ethic
- Able and willing to cooperate effectively with others at all levels as a team player.
- Has a sense of accountability and ownership
A. Main Responsibility
• Accomplishes manufacturing staff results by
• Responsible to recruit and ensure that the training skills are met for current and future demands of the shift.
• Maintain a clean and safe working area with housekeeping standards for employees and ensures that they conform to safety rules and regulations
B. Overview of role purpose
• Lead and/or participate in lean and continuous improvement initiatives and projects.
• Work closely with other Shift Supervisors to ensure production handovers are effectively communicated
• Timely completion of production plan by
• Maintains and improve workmanship standards
• Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices and requesting/implementing change.
• Diploma or equivalent required; Associates and/or Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably with 1-2 years of supervisory experience
• Prior hands-on experience in equipment (i.e. mechanical/electrical, troubleshooting)
• Must have excellent communication, organizational, analytical, technical and interpersonal skills
• Excellent resource planning capability
• Have Lean Manufacturing experience
Roles and Responsibilities:
Senior Manager - Technical
As a key driver of business success, you will play a vital role in strengthening and enabling business success through leading generation, product selection support for customers, and pre-sales consultation, as well as post-sale impact throughout the ownership life cycle of the customer.
You will be responsible to understand our customers’ needs, and provide overall strategy and subsequent implementation with alignment with BUs to ensure we deliver service and value to meet even exceed customers’ expectation. The aim is to increase new penetration opportunities, build customer relationships, manage process technology transfer from Japan to Taiwan, and overall business growth.
You will report to the Global Account Director as a member of the global account team.
Competencies to be successful
Title: Senior Manager Engineering
Location: ASM Japan, Tama
Candidate should have knowledge of the following tools, but will be trained to more advanced levels in: