Please check to see if any current vacancies match your skills, experience, interests and qualifications.
At ASM, we say 'difference makes the difference'. Learn more about Diversity at ASM
You are responsible for determining the most effective ways to manufacture products or service. Develops ways to increase productivity, maximizes efficiency and manages manufacturing space capital more effectively.
External (Vendors, Suppliers, Customers, Clients)
Working with Japanese organizations, suppliers and ability to speak Japanese is desirable, but not required.
Candidate will be progressively trained to an advanced level in:
-. BS or MS degree in industrial engineering or related degree(s) preferred.
General Job Description
Position: Senior Technology Marketing Manager
Organization: Corporate Marketing
Location: ASM Japan, Tama Office
Develop and continuously improve technical marketing models, presentations and messages, as required for the corporation’s strategic plan, customer penetration activities and public communication.
Goals and Objectives:
developments, and include where necessary in below activities
the Plasma BU representative, to understand current and future technology
requirements, and provide necessary guidance
collateral, to include PowerPoint presentations, EXCEL sheets, database software, etc.
- At least 5 years of experience in semiconductor process and/or device development
- Specific focus on FEOL and BEOL deposition and etch applications
- Detailed device and process discussions with leading edge semiconductor customers
- Frequent discussions with customer R&D and industry leaders understanding latest technology
- Daily internal alignment with BU, Sales and CRD departments
- Clear and concise published material in English
- Recognized leader in semiconductor processes and devices
- Crave new technology knowledge in semiconductor device design and manufacturing
- Summary and recommendations of solutions and directions for customers and the corporation
- Master/Bachelor degree acceptable with appropriate level of industry experience
- Safety First and ethical mindset
- Driver and relationship builder
- Global travel from Japan required
- ‘Never give up’ mind set
• Good English writing and speaking skill
• Experience Field Software Engineer at least 3 years in Semiconductor industry
• Prefer for computer related major, Computer Engineering, Information and Communication Technology(IT)
• Experience in Semiconfuctor production line, FAB(Fabrication)
• Experience in Factory Automation(SEMI E4, E5, E30, E40, E84, E87, E90, E94)
• Prefer software development experience C#, C++ and Delphi
• Experience in MS office such as Excel, Word, Powerpoint and outlook
• Positive person with passion for work and harmonious interpersonal relationship
Duties and Responsibilities
Competencies (Required for acceptable performance of this position) :
Skills: Proficient to read and understand drawings, schematics diagrams and vacuum systems metrology.
Other Attributes (relevant to the job) :
Job title: Manager, IT Governance, Risk, Compliance and Security
Structure / reporting line: Reporting to CIO.
Company Profile: ASM International N.V. (ASMI) engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of equipment and systems to produce semiconductor devices or integrated circuits. ASMI’s production equipment and systems are used by semiconductor manufacturers in Front-end wafer processing. The company’s front-end equipment products include single wafer thermal chemical vapor deposition (CVD) systems, vertical batch processing systems, single wafer plasma enhanced CVD systems, single wafer rapid thermal processing systems, single wafer atomic layer deposition modules and systems, platforms and enabling process chemistries. ASM International also holds a 40% stake in ASM-PT a producer of back-end or assembly packaging equipment comprise die bonding and die sorting, wire bonding, encapsulation, trim and form, and automated systems. It sells products primarily to manufacturers of semiconductor devices and manufacturers of silicon wafers in the United States, Europe, Japan, and Asia.
Position summary: The role will be responsible for establishing and sustainment of IT governance model, ensuring that IT organization is focused on delivering value and managing performance for the key stakeholders. He/She will be responsible for IT risk and compliance related processes in support of ASM policies and standards. This role will also be responsible for Global IT Security framework ensuring the availability, integrity and confidentiality of IT systems and other digital assets.
This role will be based in: Singapore
Mission: To ensure that IT organization is governed to deliver highest realized investment benefits, manage performance, risk and compliance
The ideal candidate will have (education & experience):
Key skills and personal characteristics:
The ideal candidate will meet these education and work experience requirements:
1. Job Description
• Semiconductor Equipment Contol Software Development
- Scheduler Software
- Process Module Control Software
- Transfer Module Control Software
- Factory Automation - HSMS Protocol
- EDA(Equipment Data Acquitiotion) Software.
- RS232 or RS485 Serial Communication
- Device Net Communication
- Robot Control Software.
• Positive people who have a passion for things.
• Harmonious interpersonal relationship.
• Experience in Semiconductor Equipment Control Software Development.
• Ability of C# and C++ development tool.
• Experience in semiconductor production line, FAB(Fabrication).
• Experience in Factory Automation(SEMI E5, E30, E40, E84, E87, E90, E94).
• Experienced in MS Office such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Delphi v2006~v10.2 Experience is preferenced.
An ASM equipment expert supporting GSS interest globally by providing support plus solutions to field and customer personnel by remote problem diagnosis. Lead and manage the escalation process / team as the organizations escalation owner while mentoring co-workers. Ability to resolve 90% of issues.
Provide value, teamwork and specific data through ASM existing SOP’s to drive FSE efficiency, improve global tool performance, and provide solutions and BKM’s.
Bachelor's degree in a technical field (i.e. Engineering, Chemistry, Computer Science) or equivalent technical training.
Associate's degree in technical field or equivalent technical training, and 8 years fab experience.
7 - 10 year’s experience in the electronic or semiconductor industry; 4 year’s experience at ASM or directly related experience. (i.e. ALD, PECVD, Epi, CVD, Diffusion)
present and drive resolution to both ASM and customer.
- Customer Meeting for ASM tool issue & CIP
- ASM FSE & Customer Training Management for ASM tool