Please check to see if any current vacancies match your skills, experience, interests and qualifications.
At ASM, we say 'difference makes the difference'. Learn more about Diversity at ASM
1. Job Description
• Semiconductor Equipment Contol Software Development
- Scheduler Software
- Process Module Control Software
- Transfer Module Control Software
- Factory Automation - HSMS Protocol
- EDA(Equipment Data Acquitiotion) Software.
- RS232 or RS485 Serial Communication
- Device Net Communication
- Robot Control Software.
• Positive people who have a passion for things.
• Harmonious interpersonal relationship.
• Experience in Semiconductor Equipment Control Software Development.
• Ability of C# and C++ development tool.
• Experience in semiconductor production line, FAB(Fabrication).
• Experience in Factory Automation(SEMI E5, E30, E40, E84, E87, E90, E94).
• Experienced in MS Office such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Delphi v2006~v10.2 Experience is preferenced.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Bachelor or Master degree in Mechanical Engineering
· 10 or more years of progressively complex engineering experience
· Demonstrates technical expertise in the application of engineering principles, concepts, theory, and practice
· Must possess the ability to resolve complex management and technical problems.
· Strong communication, leadership, presentation, and interpersonal skills are required to enable an effective interface with other departments, all levels of management, professional and support staff
· Customer focused, must be able to work on a self-initiated basis and in a team environment, and able to work extended hours and travel as required.
· Strong interest in CAD and PLM applications
· Expert user of Creo
· Preferably experience with Autocad
· Experience with CAD-PLM integration, SAP PLM will be a strong advantage
Reporting to the Global IT Director, Infrastructure and Operations, the position serves as the enterprise Infrastructure Architect serves as a subject matter expert to provide strategic oversight and planning of enterprise initiatives to ensure infrastructure components (Compute, Network, Unified Communications, End Points) are designed in alignment with enterprise infrastructure strategies. You will be responsible to lead the creation and ongoing review of the global infrastructure design and strategy to meet current and anticipated business requirements in line with the Global IT enterprise strategies.
Providing technical recommendations in relation to information architecture, you will work with other enterprise domain architects (Application, and Information) to define the architecture and set direction for how to support the infrastructure needs for the organization.
This position leads the Global IT Infrastructure engineering team to deliver new infrastructure capabilities as well as retire end of life services.
Results Driven – Set goals and coordinates the results to be achieved by others. Ensures there is a good balance between quality and quantity. Makes expectations regarding results clear to others. Speaks constructively to others and corrects measures if required by the situation.
Teamwork – Stimulates others to share information/knowledge to benefit the organisation. Urges others to work together regardless of disciplines or BU/SU. Makes concessions to own point of view in order to be able to make progress as a group.
Customer Focus – Focused on building customer relationships. Provide after-care. Takes negative feedback from customers seriously and searches actively in consultation with them for solutions. Systemically monitors the customer’s satisfaction and improves the service provided when necessary.
Planning and Organising – Organises and plans small projects/activities of others. Communicates progress to those involves in a timely manner. Takes account of practical feasibility and uncertainties arising from the implementation (capacity, costs and time). Knows what is needed in terms of time, resources and people in order to complete a goal.
As a key driver of business success, you will play a vital role in strengthening and enabling business success through leading generation, product selection support for customers, and pre-sales consultation, as well as post-sale impact throughout the ownership life cycle of the customer, while contributing as a strong bridge to reasearch customer's techinical trend and to fully utilize and reflect it into new product development, based on deep expertise of CVD/ALD process engineering.
You will be responsible to understand our customers’ needs, and provide overall strategy and subsequent implementation with alignment with BUs to ensure we deliver service and value to meet even exceed customers’ expectation. The aim is to increase new penetration opportunities and overall business growth.You will report to Senior Director Sales & Services Japan.
Experience / Requirements:
- Perform the retrofit from MFLR to MSHD at customer site
- Analyze the hardware & process issue about our tool at customer site
Improve Service, Spares, and upgrades market share, revenue and margin contribution. Improve Service, Spares, and upgrades market share, revenue and margin contribution.
Identify trends in sales, margin and market share for Service, Spares and Upgrades of all Front-End Product lines, broken down by products, and customers.
Work with Global Service and Spares Marketing Director and Account management to define one-year, two-year and three-year business plans and roadmaps to optimize Service, Spares and Upgrades revenue, order contribution (both in % as well as absolute terms) and market share for each product line, and monitor execution and results of these plans.
Work with regional Sales organizations to define and execute tactical plans to grow Service, Spares and Upgrades revenue, order contribution and market share.
Define measures to implement to grow margin as well as protect ASM Service, Spares and Upgrades business against second sourcing by customers.
Monitor compliance of Service, Spares and Upgrades contracts between the company and customers.
Support GSS Customer Satisfaction performance monitoring system on a annual basis, using feedback from regional customers.
Confirm that Service, Spares and Upgrades performance data, originating from customers, will be used in a structured way to improve Service Operations performance
If applicable, support royalty revenue generation through spares and service transitions from direct to license / royalty model to include active management of licensed suppliers, their contracts and the financials receipts of such suppliers.
Define and implement best corporate marketing practices to ensure success with regional customers in a global environment..
Preparation and presentation of monthly reports to Global Service and Spares Marketing Director and preparation of materials to support monthly / quarterly Ops Review meeting