Please check to see if any current vacancies match your skills, experience, interests and qualifications.
At ASM, we say 'difference makes the difference'. Learn more about Diversity at ASM
An ASM equipment expert supporting GSS interest globally by providing support plus solutions to field and customer personnel by remote problem diagnosis. Lead and manage the escalation process / team as the organizations escalation owner while mentoring co-workers. Ability to resolve 90% of issues.
Provide value, teamwork and specific data through ASM existing SOP’s to drive FSE efficiency, improve global tool performance, and provide solutions and BKM’s.
Bachelor's degree in a technical field (i.e. Engineering, Chemistry, Computer Science) or equivalent technical training.
Associate's degree in technical field or equivalent technical training, and 8 years fab experience.
7 - 10 year’s experience in the electronic or semiconductor industry; 4 year’s experience at ASM or directly related experience. (i.e. ALD, PECVD, EPI, CVD)
- Perform the retrofit from MFLR to MSHD at customer site
- Analyze the hardware & process issue about our tool at customer site
10+ years in semiconductor equipment design, manufacturing, service, or product support.
B.S in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or related degree
Candidate will be progressively trained to an advanced level in:
• Install, configure, modify, and repair products, equipment and systems. Champion safety and quality.
• Identify and correct problems associated with start-up.
• Working independently
• Starts to demonstrate the ability to coach others and update or develop standard methods.
• Act as a resource for users on routine malfunctions. Interfaces with customer process engineer or experienced engineer level.
• Interaction with customer senior engineer and lower management level.
• Execute the escalation process as it has been drawn up.
• Is technically skilled and is L3 certified on at least 1 piece of ASM equipment.
• Can demonstrate specific examples of where they have identified improvements to ASM procedures and drove that to update and / or has developed BKMs.
• Have developed a good understanding of complex parts of the equipment including software, robotics, process.
• Use the eDoc system, without guidance, to correctly identify spare parts and documentation.
• Know when the system is likely in error. Know how to report the error and seek help finding the correct part.
Prefer working experience in Samsung or SK-Hynix
Prefer working experience in thin film deposition (CVD, Diffusion, Metal, Epi)
Develop and continuously improve competitive landscape models, presentations and messages, as required for the corporation’s strategic plan, customer penetration activities and public communication.
Goals and Objectives:
- Monitor and report on all market, customer, competitor and industry news and developments, and include where necessary in below activities
- Participate in appropriate internal review and customer/industry meetings to understand current and future competitor activities, and provide necessary NPI and M&A guidance
- Provide quarterly competitive landscape collateral, to include PowerPoint presentations, EXCEL sheets, database software, etc.
- Contribute to the market research and MarCom activities
- Create and maintain group’s folders and information on the Corporate Marketing SharePoint site
- Support IP assessments of competitors & peers
- Participate in and contribute to all related BFO and PLC activities
- At least 5 years of experience in semiconductor device and equipment development
- Specific focus on FEOL and BEOL deposition and etch applications
- Detailed product discussions with leading edge semiconductor customers
- Frequent discussions with customer and industry leaders understanding competitive offerings
- Daily internal alignment with BU, Sales and CRD departments
- Clear and concise published material in English
- Recognized leader in semiconductor devices and products
- Crave knowledge in new technology and competitor developments for semiconductor device and manufacturing
- Summary and recommendations of solutions and directions for the corporation
- Master/Bachelor degree acceptable with appropriate level of industry experience
- Safety First and ethical mindset
- Driver and relationship builder
- Global travel from Phoenix required
- ‘Never give up’ mind set
-. BS or MS degree in industrial or mechanical engineering or related degree(s) preferred.
General Job Description
Position: Senior Technology Marketing Manager
Organization: Corporate Marketing
Location: ASM Japan, Tama Office
Develop and continuously improve technical marketing models, presentations and messages, as required for the corporation’s strategic plan, customer penetration activities and public communication.
developments, and include where necessary in below activities
the Plasma BU representative, to understand current and future technology
requirements, and provide necessary guidance
collateral, to include PowerPoint presentations, EXCEL sheets, database software, etc.
- At least 5 years of experience in semiconductor process and/or device development
- Detailed device and process discussions with leading edge semiconductor customers
- Frequent discussions with customer R&D and industry leaders understanding latest technology
- Recognized leader in semiconductor processes and devices
- Crave new technology knowledge in semiconductor device design and manufacturing
- Summary and recommendations of solutions and directions for customers and the corporation
- Global travel from Japan required
1. Job Description
• Semiconductor Equipment Contol Software Development
- Scheduler Software
- Process Module Control Software
- Transfer Module Control Software
- Factory Automation - HSMS Protocol
- EDA(Equipment Data Acquitiotion) Software.
- RS232 or RS485 Serial Communication
- Device Net Communication
- Robot Control Software.
• Positive people who have a passion for things.
• Harmonious interpersonal relationship.
• Experience in Semiconductor Equipment Control Software Development.
• Ability of C# and C++ development tool.
• Experience in semiconductor production line, FAB(Fabrication).
• Experience in Factory Automation(SEMI E5, E30, E40, E84, E87, E90, E94).
• Experienced in MS Office such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Delphi v2006~v10.2 Experience is preferenced.
7 - 10 year’s experience in the electronic or semiconductor industry; 4 year’s experience at ASM or directly related experience. (i.e. ALD, PECVD, Epi, CVD, Diffusion)
present and drive resolution to both ASM and customer.
- Customer Meeting for ASM tool issue & CIP
- ASM FSE & Customer Training Management for ASM tool