新卒採用の情報については、恐れ入りますが MyNavi の当社のページをご覧ください。経験者の皆様については、この下に表示されている求人情報をご覧いただいた上、それぞれの職務にご応募ください。
ASM では、「違いが違いを生む」をモットーとしています。 ASM におけるダイバーシティーについての詳細は、ここを参照してください。
An ASM equipment expert supporting GSS interest globally by providing support plus solutions to field and customer personnel by remote problem diagnosis. Lead and manage the escalation process / team as the organizations escalation owner while mentoring co-workers. Ability to resolve 90% of issues.
Provide value, teamwork and specific data through ASM existing SOP’s to drive FSE efficiency, improve global tool performance, and provide solutions and BKM’s.
Bachelor's degree in a technical field (i.e. Engineering, Chemistry, Computer Science) or equivalent technical training.
Associate's degree in technical field or equivalent technical training, and 8 years fab experience.
7 - 10 year’s experience in the electronic or semiconductor industry; 4 year’s experience at ASM or directly related experience. (i.e. ALD, PECVD, EPI, CVD)
Develop and continuously improve competitive landscape models, presentations and messages, as required for the corporation’s strategic plan, customer penetration activities and public communication.
Goals and Objectives:
- Monitor and report on all market, customer, competitor and industry news and developments, and include where necessary in below activities
- Participate in appropriate internal review and customer/industry meetings to understand current and future competitor activities, and provide necessary NPI and M&A guidance
- Provide quarterly competitive landscape collateral, to include PowerPoint presentations, EXCEL sheets, database software, etc.
- Contribute to the market research and MarCom activities
- Create and maintain group’s folders and information on the Corporate Marketing SharePoint site
- Support IP assessments of competitors & peers
- Participate in and contribute to all related BFO and PLC activities
- At least 5 years of experience in semiconductor device and equipment development
- Specific focus on FEOL and BEOL deposition and etch applications
- Detailed product discussions with leading edge semiconductor customers
- Frequent discussions with customer and industry leaders understanding competitive offerings
- Daily internal alignment with BU, Sales and CRD departments
- Clear and concise published material in English
- Recognized leader in semiconductor devices and products
- Crave knowledge in new technology and competitor developments for semiconductor device and manufacturing
- Summary and recommendations of solutions and directions for the corporation
- Master/Bachelor degree acceptable with appropriate level of industry experience
- Safety First and ethical mindset
- Driver and relationship builder
- Global travel from Phoenix required
- ‘Never give up’ mind set
[Not translated in selected language]
General Job Description
Position: Senior Technology Marketing Manager
Organization: Corporate Marketing
Location: ASM Japan, Tama Office
Develop and continuously improve technical marketing models, presentations and messages, as required for the corporation’s strategic plan, customer penetration activities and public communication.
developments, and include where necessary in below activities
the Plasma BU representative, to understand current and future technology
requirements, and provide necessary guidance
collateral, to include PowerPoint presentations, EXCEL sheets, database software, etc.
- At least 5 years of experience in semiconductor process and/or device development
- Detailed device and process discussions with leading edge semiconductor customers
- Frequent discussions with customer R&D and industry leaders understanding latest technology
- Recognized leader in semiconductor processes and devices
- Crave new technology knowledge in semiconductor device design and manufacturing
- Summary and recommendations of solutions and directions for customers and the corporation
- Global travel from Japan required