新卒採用の情報については、恐れ入りますが MyNavi の当社のページをご覧ください。経験者の皆様については、この下に表示されている求人情報をご覧いただいた上、それぞれの職務にご応募ください。
ASM では、「違いが違いを生む」をモットーとしています。 ASM におけるダイバーシティーについての詳細は、ここを参照してください。
Duties & Responsibilities:
Global Manufacturing Engineering Head
The Global Manufacturing Engineering Head will work with the Global Manufacturing team to maintain and develop the Manufacturing Engineering function in line with the Global Manufacturing Engineering Strategy> This role is to develop ASM Manufacturing Engineering department to support ASM’s current and future needs in line with the overall GOPS Strategy. This will includes but but not limited to: leading the global manufacturing engineering improvement plans and initiatives, developing policies and documentations and advising on manpower and technical competencies needed for the department to operate at the level desired by the Company for current and future strategy .
Materials Project Manager
Description of position:
Excel, PowerPoint and SAP experience.
You will monitor PCP (product change process) projects and maintain an inventory schedule of materials that are pending changes. You will coordinate Component End-of-life Product Change Process (EOL PCP) completion to make sure that the manufacturing materials are qualified on time, to ensure a steady supply of products to customers.
Job title: Senior Manager, IT Governance, Risk, Compliance and Security
Structure / reporting line: Reporting to the CIO.
Company Profile: ASM International N.V. (ASMI) engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of equipment and systems to produce semiconductor devices or integrated circuits. ASMI’s production equipment and systems are used by semiconductor manufacturers in Front-end wafer processing. The company’s front-end equipment products include single wafer thermal chemical vapor deposition (CVD) systems, vertical batch processing systems, single wafer plasma enhanced CVD systems, single wafer rapid thermal processing systems, single wafer atomic layer deposition modules and systems, platforms and enabling process chemistries. ASM International also holds a ~20% stake in ASM-PT a producer of back-end or assembly packaging equipment comprise die bonding and die sorting, wire bonding, encapsulation, trim and form, and automated systems. It sells products primarily to manufacturers of semiconductor devices and manufacturers of silicon wafers in the United States, Europe, Japan, and Asia.
Position summary: The role will primarily be responsible for Global IT Security framework ensuring the availability, integrity and confidentiality of IT systems and other digital assets. He or she will also be responsible for IT risk and compliance related processes in support of ASM global policies and standards. In addition, this role will also be responsible for establishing and sustainment of IT governance model, ensuring that IT organization is focused on delivering value and managing performance for the key stakeholders.
This role will be based in: Singapore
Mission: To ensure that IT organization is governed to deliver highest realized investment benefits, manage performance, risk and compliance
The ideal candidate will have (education & experience):
Key skills and personal characteristics:
Primary functions :
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Monitor and improve shop floor safety, aggressively eliminating unsafe processes
• Manages and directs the daily activities of a team of test supervisors
• Assures fixtures, tooling and processes are followed to meet production schedules
Overview of role purpose
• Determines priorities and sequences jobs
• Schedules and prioritizes constrained resources, and adjusts staff to meet flow and customer requirements
• Determines and executes disciplinary action when appropriate
• Increases production efficiency through continuous improvement and waste elimination
• Ensures preventive maintenance is performed according to schedule
• Implements, Lean Manufacturing, 6 Sigma and others
• Evaluates, assess, identifies and leads the deployment of workforce training
• Actively deploys section value stream improvements
• Initiates and conducts process improvement dialogues with Team Leads and Team Members
• Drives root cause corrective action projects and continuous improvement
• Leads section status reporting and monitors / audits section metrics
• Leads the creation, implementation and training of standard work procedures
• Capable of resolving escalated issues arising from operations and requiring coordination with other departments.
• Participate on new product introduction test implementation into line
• Supervise test acceptance and quality improvement
• Ensure knowledge and skills are transferred effectively among the team to achieve manufacturing objective and maintaining sufficient resource for testing of products
• Diploma / Degree in Engineering, Manufacturing or related discipline
• Min 5 years' of testing experience in capital equipment manufacture
• Excellent team-building, organization and leadership skills
• Supervisory management experience
• Strong communication skill
Duties and Responsibilities
Perform installations, preventative maintenance and remedial repair maintenance on complex electronic /electro-mechanical semiconductor capital equipment at ASM’s global customer locations.
Major Activities (Describe major activities handled by incumbent):
Technician that is responsible for using a high degree of problem-solving to assemble and erect complex and precision mechanical assemblies and complicated mechanisms. These mechanisms have critical dimensional specifications and operating relationships where fitting of components, calibration of operating units, alignment and/or balancing of completed assemblies require the application of skilled mechanical principles and a broad knowledge of assembly techniques. The position assists with the inspection and testing of the machines to ensure equipment meets performance standards and requirements.
Responsibilities include the following:
ASM Japan is currently seeking a Field Service Engineer (Traveling) for a ASM Japan based location. The primary functions of the position are: