新卒採用の情報については、恐れ入りますが MyNavi の当社のページをご覧ください。経験者の皆様については、この下に表示されている求人情報をご覧いただいた上、それぞれの職務にご応募ください。
ASM では、「違いが違いを生む」をモットーとしています。 ASM におけるダイバーシティーについての詳細は、ここを参照してください。
Executive Technologist Profile at ASMM located in Finland
Objectives for opening the position in ASMM
Education & Experience
NEW COLLEGE GRADUATE PROGRAM - BUILD YOUR FUTURE WITH US
ASM is a leading supplier of semiconductor equipment, materials, and process solutions for wafer processing. Our customers include the world’s top semiconductor device manufacturers. Driven by the need to innovate, our goal is to expand our portfolio of groundbreaking technologies and products to help our customers make semiconductor devices smaller, faster, and more powerful. To achieve this, we need talented people who are true innovators and able to deliver excellence. People who want to be part of a dynamic, growing company, which brings together some of the sharpest engineering brains in the world to provide our customers with a constant supply of value-added solutions. People who share our fascination and passion for the future, but want answers today. At ASM, we start by connecting atoms and end up connecting the world.
Our global workforce prides itself on turning today’s challenges into tomorrow’s opportunities. In this context we are offering you the opportunity to build a future with us through our New College Graduate Program. This is a chance to work in one of the most advanced scientific fields in the world and to get your career off to a flying start.
The NCG Program
Our intensive graduate program puts you on a fast career track with a leading supplier of semiconductor process equipment for wafer processing. Our goal is to cultivate and nurture the next wave of technical experts, project managers or leaders of ASM.
This program is designed to give you the resources, freedom and support to reach the top. You will be at the leading edge of the innovation process, working alongside the greatest minds in the semiconductor industry to overcome some of our toughest scientific challenges.
For the first 2-3 years, you will be working at our R&D satellites in Helsinki, Finland or Leuven, Belgium. During the program you will be assigned to creating breakthrough process solutions in collaboration with our global product lines and research partners. You will play a pivotal role in strengthening the connection between the business and R&D.
You will work on challenging process development projects and at the same time participate in internal and external training. After some time you will be assigned to lead projects where you can use your creative abilities to overcome tough, technical obstacles and drive new R&D breakthroughs.
With a mentor from a business unit and expert partner, you will work with other talented researchers from around the world, contributing your unique knowledge and insights to open up new pathways. By actively following industry developments, you will be able to signal new trends and opportunities that are important to ASM.
After completing the program through multiple assignments and training, you will be transferred to a designated product line and apply your advanced knowledge within one of our product lines across the world.
The NCG Profile
We are seeking talented new PhD and Master graduates in physics, physical chemistry, chemistry, materials science or engineering – preferably with a thesis related to semiconductors or adjacent industries. If your grade score average is in the top 25% of your class and you have a strong affinity with semiconductor technologies, our intensive new college graduate program offers a great opportunity to get a flying start to your career.
What makes you an ideal candidate?
· Solid knowledge in the areas: chemistry, material science, physics of semiconductors and basic knowledge of the semiconductor device integration process. Former experience in semiconductor industry will be an asset;
· Fluent in spoken and written English and excellent communication and presentation skills as it requires intensive interactions with different units across the globe;
· Team work is crucial in our business so good interpersonal skills need to be demonstrated;
· You are willing to relocate and internationally mobile – you are willing to relocate starting at our Corporate R&D centers in Finland or Belgium and moving to our business units in Phoenix (USA), Almere (Netherlands), Tokyo/Nagaoka (Japan) and Seoul (South Korea);
· You thrive in different cultures, quickly learn new skills and want to be a driving force in global teams;
· You follow through with a critical business mindset – from new ideas and solutions to development of breakthrough technologies to applications and commercialization;
· You are assertive and take charge – you want to take a leadership role and accept the responsibility of solving problems and getting results;
· You communicate well – you can clearly and simply express advanced concepts, both verbally and in writing.
The NCG Offer
This unique opportunity offers your gateway to an international career within ASM. Next to receiving competitive pay, you will receive additional benefits and support to facilitate your international mobility.
In addition the NCG program will comprise technical, project management and leadership skills training. Throughout the NCG Program you will be mentored and coached on both your technical capabilities as well as your leadership competences.
The Application Process
If you qualify for this unique opportunity, please apply online providing your motivation, relevant information and curriculum vitae. If you are selected, you will be invited for (virtual) interviews. An assessment and reference check can be part of the procedure.