Advance® Vertical Furnace
The Advance is our comprehensive range of batch vertical furnaces optimized to meet the needs of advanced semiconductor applications. Vertical batch processing increases productivity because a large stack of wafers can be loaded into the furnace chamber for simultaneous thermal processing. The A412 PLUS is for 300mm wafers, while the A400 is for 200mm and smaller wafers sizes.
- Dual reactor configuration means that manufacturers can maximize throughput while minimizing costly semiconductor fabrication plant (fab) floor space;
- Sequential batch processes available whereby an initial application is run in the first reactor and the wafers are then transferred to the second reactor under controlled oxygen-free environmental conditions to run another process application;
- Dual boat operation means the reactor can be fully utilized for maximum throughput as a second boat of wafers is always staged and ready to run once the previous boat has finished;
- Large integrated stocker which stores wafers awaiting processing to assure continuous production;
- A400 vertical furnaces can be configured to process two different wafer sizes simultaneously, allowing flexibility especially for fabs transitioning to a larger wafer size.
- Oxidation, both high and low temperature;
- Anneal and cure;
- Undoped and in-situ (P, As, B) doped polysilicon;
- Silicon nitride;
- Amorphous silicon;
- Atomic Layer Deposition for metals and dielectrics.