ASM International N.V. Announces Availability and Timing of the 2010Third Quarter Results Conference Call and Web Cast
ALMERE, The Netherlands - October 18, 2010 - ASM International N.V. (NASDAQ: ASMI and Euronext Exchange in Amsterdam: ASM) and its 53%-owned subsidiary, ASM Pacific Technology, Ltd (Hong Kong Exchanges: 522) will simultaneously report operating results for the 2010 third quarter at approximately:
- 6:00 a.m. Hong Kong Time - Friday, October 29, 2010,
- 00:00 (midnight) Continental European Time - Thursday, October 28, 2010,
- 6:00 p.m. US Eastern Time - Thursday, October 28, 2010.
ASM International will host an investor conference call and web cast on Friday, October 29, 2010 at 15:00 Continental European Time (9:00 a.m. - US Eastern Time).
The teleconference dial-in numbers are as follows:
- United States: +1 212 444 0585
- International: + 44 (0)20 7138 0814
- A simultaneous audio web cast will be accessible at www.asm.com.
The teleconference will be available for replay, beginning one hour after completion of the live broadcast, through November 12, 2010.
The replay dial-in numbers are:
- United States: +1 347 366 9565
- International: + 44 (0)20 7111 1244
- Access Code: 1508064#
About ASM International
ASM International N.V., headquartered in Almere, the Netherlands, and its subsidiaries design and manufacture equipment and materials used to produce semiconductor devices. ASM International and its subsidiaries provide production solutions for wafer processing (Front-end segment) as well as assembly and packaging (Back-end segment) through facilities in the United States, Europe, Japan and Asia. ASM International's common stock trades on NASDAQ (symbol ASMI) and the Euronext Amsterdam Stock Exchange (symbol ASM). For more information, visit ASMI's website at www.asm.com.
Contacts: 2010 Q3 Conference Call Announcement
Erik Kamerbeek Mary Jo Dieckhaus
+31 88100 8500 +1 212 986 2900