Please check to see if any current vacancies match your skills, experience, interests and qualifications.
At ASM, we say 'difference makes the difference'. Learn more about Diversity at ASM
Commodity Manager, EFT
This role, reporting to the EFT Lead Commodity Manager, is the primary owner for the Contract Manufacturing (CM) supplier relationships and responsible for supply continuity of a Product Line. Working closely with Manufacturing Engineering/Product teams, Quality Engineers, Program Management, Ops Production and Control and other Commodity Managers, and in accordance with the commodity strategy, this role will support the formulation and execution for overall supplier management strategy and is responsible for successfully managing the key relationships between Organization and the Contract Manufacturers.
Technician that is responsible for using a high degree of problem-solving to assemble and erect complex and precision mechanical assemblies and complicated mechanisms. These mechanisms have critical dimensional specifications and operating relationships where fitting of components, calibration of operating units, alignment and/or balancing of completed assemblies require the application of skilled mechanical principles and a broad knowledge of assembly techniques. The position assists with the inspection and testing of the machines to ensure equipment meets performance standards and requirements.
Responsibilities include the following:
A. Main Responsibility
• Accomplishes manufacturing staff results by
• Responsible to recruit and ensure that the training skills are met for current and future demands of the shift.
• Maintain a clean and safe working area with housekeeping standards for employees and ensures that they conform to safety rules and regulations
B. Overview of role purpose
• Lead and/or participate in lean and continuous improvement initiatives and projects.
• Work closely with other Shift Supervisors to ensure production handovers are effectively communicated
• Timely completion of production plan by
• Maintains and improve workmanship standards
• Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices and requesting/implementing change.
• Diploma or equivalent required; Associates and/or Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably with 1-2 years of supervisory experience
• Prior hands-on experience in equipment (i.e. mechanical/electrical, troubleshooting)
• Must have excellent communication, organizational, analytical, technical and interpersonal skills
• Excellent resource planning capability
• Have Lean Manufacturing experience
As HR Data and Information Specialist, you are enabling the HR service delivery to managers and employees across different Business units globally. From within the HR Operations expert centre, you will work with HR Generalists, HR Business Partners and HR Experts to deliver and continuously improve HR Services. The role requires tactical thinking as well as hands-on execution in a dynamic and demanding business environment.
Key focus areas:
HR Process & HR systems support:
o Global key-user of HR core systems and provide first level support on HR core systems within HR
o Continuous driver for HR process automation
o User enablement, Documentation, Work-instructions, Training, HR Workspaces, etc.
HR Portal/ HR Information
o Global key user: Track, analyze, drive and expand the effectiveness of the HR portal.
o Drive Employee and Manager self-service for HR information and HR Transactions
o Establish and do CIP of HR Service catalogue
o Promote HR Portal to be the one-stop solution for employees and managers
HR data steward
o Monitor/intervene/follow-up to maintain/increase health of HR data (accurate, up to date, etc)
o Perform mass-uploads
o Produce reports and educate users to pull reports as per required (via source system, i.e. SF)
o Support data update of HR dashboards within HR
o Support HR Analytics,
o Global data privacy specialist; review/monitor data-flows, system permissions and system configuration.
o Support the Data Privacy Officer
HR Projects – support HR projects from HR Operations perspective
Education/ working experience
Position Manager, Product Support (Technical Publishing)
Organization Plasma Products Business Unit
Reporting Manager Manager, Technical Product Support
- Establish & maintain, Technical Documents management system.
- Manage timely & correct technical documents release for new Products.
- Secure IQ work can be done properly:
- Reflect product change information into the Tech. documents, in timely manner.
- Keep & Improve Technical documents quality. .
Experience - More than 10 year experience working for Semiconductor equipment maker in film deposition, etching or such wafer processing tool segment.
- System Engineering, Product Support, and/or such technology document work experience, which includes taking care Hardware/Process development, Design Review and so on.
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in Semiconductor equipment related work.
Skill - Good communication skill in both Japanese & English.
- Strong organizational skill including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to provide leadership and to work effectively in a global matrix organization
Education - Scientific educational background
- Bachelor degree acceptable with appropriate level of industry experience. Master/PhD degree is preferred.
General - Good in business ethic
- Able and willing to cooperate effectively with others at all levels as a team player.
- Has a sense of accountability and ownership
Roles and Responsibilities:
Senior Manager - Technical
As a key driver of business success, you will play a vital role in strengthening and enabling business success through leading generation, product selection support for customers, and pre-sales consultation, as well as post-sale impact throughout the ownership life cycle of the customer.
You will be responsible to understand our customers’ needs, and provide overall strategy and subsequent implementation with alignment with BUs to ensure we deliver service and value to meet even exceed customers’ expectation. The aim is to increase new penetration opportunities, build customer relationships, manage process technology transfer from Japan to Taiwan, and overall business growth.
You will report to the Global Account Director as a member of the global account team.
Competencies to be successful