Please check to see if any current vacancies match your skills, experience, interests and qualifications.
At ASM, we say 'difference makes the difference'. Learn more about Diversity at ASM
Senior Manufacturing Engineer
• Lead the Global Operations (GOPS) team (Manufacturing Engineering, Global Procurement, Manufacturing and their support functions) with emphasis on cost reduction, cycle time & lead time reduction, material flow, quality improvements, and efficient manufacturing methods & processes
• Ability to strategize GOPS goals and objectives to meet the BU targets and should be able to prepare / participate, present and engage in the BU and TG reviews
• Ability to influence and buy-in of cost reduction, DFM, DFE strategies with the internal partners including the Business Units (BUs)
• Define and create manufacturing and quality documentation (i.e. Operation Method Sheets, work instructions, test procedures, inspection checklists, etc.)
• Manage tooling and test equipment requirements. Innovation in implementing tooling and test equipment to manufacturing efficiency and customer quality
• Drive implementation and compliance of Manufacturing Readiness Reviews (MRRs) as part of the PLC process
• Use the Product Transfer Readiness Review (PTRR) procedure to transfer/ outsource High Volume Manufacturing (HVM) products to Contract Manufacturers by meeting all the toll gate (TG) requirements highlighted in the PTRR
• Engage Field support and BUs to build the capability of the Engineering team on the equipment and process knowledge of ASM equipment.
• Create Sequence of Events (SOE) to define manufacturing flow and material staging
• Create routings as part of manufacturing preparation
External (Vendors, Suppliers, Customers, Clients)
• Ability to leverage the best practices between Contract manufacturers (CM) and internal manufacturing during the HVM transfer stage
• Ability to drive timely solutions for the suppliers by engaging BU and GOPS team to meet the lead time, quality and cost goals.
• Demonstrated leadership skills with proven track record to drive changes and implement changes to benefit the organization
• 5-8 years of experience working in a manufacturing or engineering environment. At least 3 years in New Product Introduction or transfer role.
• Experience in working and interfacing with cross functional teams and d Demonstrated ability to influence cross functional organization and drive changes.
• Prior experience in implementing DFM, DFE, DFX, Lean concepts through manufacturing engineering; Modular assemblies, Feeder lines, Off-line assemblies, flow line and automated testing.
• Familiar with the following operational excellence tools but not limited to; Lean manufacturing, FMEA, 8D, PDCA, Problem solving, Microsoft project, six sigma, and ROI.
• Strong understanding of bill of material structure (Product structure, Family tree, Generic vs. Customization, Merge in Transit) and revision changes and how it affects manufacturing and procurement from concept to HVM stage
• Ability to relate Engineering changes in equipment to the semiconductor process, specifically on CVD / ALD / Epi processes
• Experience with SAP and/or major ERP/MRP systems and processes at user level
• Experience in managing multiple projects using project management skills and tools
Provide product safety engineering analysis and coordinate approval of product design compliance for semiconductor equipment.
Bachelors in technical field or graduate of product safety compliance program
5+ years’ experience of semiconductor industry and industrial equipment safety standards (i.e. SEMI S2, Machinery Directive)
Additional / Desirable:
Engineering Degree - Electrical Engineering (EE) , or Mechanical Engineering (ME), or Chemical Engineering (CE)
Engineering Cross-Discipline experienced preferred
10+ years’ experience in product safety engineering compliance within the semiconductor industry
This person will be responsible for ownership of product safety compliance for the business unit in Korea. This person will facilitate hazard analysis and the related risk assessments for new products and review upgrades and retrofits to existing products for safety compliance. This person will coordinate the 3rd party assessments of the equipment to comply with SEMI safety standards as well as the European Directives, and provide guidance on design practices necessary to comply with these standards. This person will act as member of ASM’s Global Product Safety Engineering Counsel, and work together with other ASM Product Safety Engineers (PSE) leaders to maintain global equipment design guidelines (for safety compliance). This person will be lead/contribute to product design related Safety Incident Reports (SIR’s) investigations, including root cause analysis. This person will provide support and ownership of customer equipment safety related questions and issues.
The role will be the primary SME for Analytics and Reporting in terms of SAP BW, BOBJ and Visualization modeling. This role is responsible for designing data model solution for SAP BW Data warehouse, HANA calculation view, reporting and dashboard. The role is required to develop BI operational and management dashboard framework (templates/story telling), ensuring the proposed solution aligned and conforming to policies, standards and practices already in place and conducting Power users training.
The ideal candidate will have (education & experience):
Technician that is responsible for using a high degree of problem-solving to assemble and erect complex and precision mechanical assemblies and complicated mechanisms. These mechanisms have critical dimensional specifications and operating relationships where fitting of components, calibration of operating units, alignment and/or balancing of completed assemblies require the application of skilled mechanical principles and a broad knowledge of assembly techniques. The position assists with the inspection and testing of the machines to ensure equipment meets performance standards and requirements.
Responsibilities include the following:
Senior Field Support Engineer
As a key driver of business success, you will play a vital role in strengthening and enabling business success through developing and improving processes run on our tool sets at customer sites.
You will be responsible to understand our customers’ needs, and provide tool support with alignment with BUs to ensure we deliver service and value to meet even exceed customers’ expectation.
Role will report to the Senior NPI Manager supporting the Asia region for the Micron account team.
As a key driver of business success, you will play a vital role in strengthening and enabling business success through developing and improving processes run on our tool sets at customer sites
You will be responsible to understand our customers’ needs, and provide tool support with alignment with BUs to ensure we deliver service and value to meet even exceed customers’ expectation
You will report to the Senior Technical Manager supporting the Asia region
As a key driver of business success, you will play a vital role in strengthening and enabling business success through leading generation, product selection support for customers, and pre-sales consultation, as well as post-sale impact throughout the ownership life cycle of the customer, while contributing as a strong bridge to reasearch customer's techinical trend and to fully utilize and reflect it into new product development, based on deep expertise of CVD/ALD process engineering.
You will be responsible to understand our customers’ needs, and provide overall strategy and subsequent implementation with alignment with BUs to ensure we deliver service and value to meet even exceed customers’ expectation. The aim is to increase new penetration opportunities and overall business growth.You will report to Senior Director Sales & Services Japan.
Experience / Requirements: