Please check to see if any current vacancies match your skills, experience, interests and qualifications.
At ASM, we say 'difference makes the difference'. Learn more about Diversity at ASM
As Executive Assistant to the CFO and the Finance and Legal team in Almere, you will provide excellent service and support to day to day operations, administration and logistics.
As a Business Analyst, you will work on a highly visible, flexible and collaborative team in a fast paced semiconductor equipment manufacturing environment. The Business Analyst will work with the Corporate Director Group Control to support the Corporate R&D and Corporate functions. . In doing the Business Analyst will help to manage and control the costs and investments of the Corporate functions, establish business metrics, improve business processes, and provide insights into future business endeavors. The ideal candidate is a creative and passionate analytical problem-solver who acts quickly, is comfortable in a hands-on role and is motivated to develop new approaches. This position requires a solution-oriented candidate with a combination of business acumen, knowledge of financial best practices, and a foremost and analytical mindset. The candidate must have the ability and flexibility to work globally with diverse stakeholder groups to solve business problems and provide data driven solutions that are organized and simple to understand; good communication skills are a must. This position will report to the Corporate Director Group Control.
As a Field Service Engineer you will be responsible for the installation and commissioning of our systems at customer locations, as well as associated maintenance and repairs. This role will involve providing global customer support from our location in Ireland.
On joining ASM, you will spend around three months on initial training at our Global Training Center in Phoenix, Arizona. You will then perform on the job training with a mentor, where you will work on technologically advanced multi-million dollar equipment sets.
• Perform installations, de-commissioning, preventative maintenance and repair of complex electro-mechanical semiconductor capital equipment at ASM’s global customer locations.
• Create and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction by implementing solutions quickly and accurately.
• Conduct professional customer training and provide quality responses to internal and external customers while maintaining a safety first mentality.
• Represent the company in front of the customer in a professional and proactive manner to ensure customer satisfaction and ASM profitability.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• A Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic or Mechatronic Engineering or equivalent experience.
• Working knowledge of digital volt meters.
• Good mechanical and electrical skills.
• Strong safety mentality and ability to work in a team environment.
• Experience in any or all of the following areas is a plus: wafer fab, closed loop gas and vacuum control, RF induced plasma, electro-pneumatic controls, microprocessor based controllers, robotics, basic concepts of software, toxic and/or flammable gasses and acids.
The position will include onsite work in Ireland and/or worldwide travel, which could be 75% or more on an annual basis.
WHAT WE OFFER
You will get to work in a very dynamic, high tech and international company that has an open culture and a flat organizational structure. You will experience cross-functional responsibility within different departments and we will appeal
to your need to drive innovation, leave your own mark and deliver excellence. At ASM, brilliance pays off. You work hard, and we return the favor.
Some of our benefits include:
• A competitive salary with a sizable performance bonus scheme.
• Travel allowance.
• Fully paid healthcare.
• Ongoing training & development to advance your career perspectives.
READY TO APPLY?
If you’re a team player who is passionate about engineering and semiconductors, then APPLY now for this position on our careers site: asm.com/EN/careers/join-us.
If you have any inquiries about this position please contact Jessica Westerhuis by mail: email@example.com
We’re offering an opportunity to join our ALD Process Development team in Helsinki (Finland) as a Senior Process Engineer. Our team develops new ALD processes and applications in state-of-art integrated device flows. It is a chance to work in one of the most advanced scientific fields in the world and still see your inventions in tomorrow’s products out in the market.
Senior Process Engineer – Helsinki, Finland
General Description and Duties
Education & Experience
Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to clearly communicate advanced technical constructs in a direct and concise manner.
In the position of Spare Parts Planner your primary focus is on inventory management aspects of Total Spares Management and providing excellent customer service.
Activities include: Direct daily customer interface, customer escalation, site spares planning, replenishment, RMA, reconciliation and other spares management activities.
This position will utilize the advanced functionality of systems and applications such as: SAP, OneComm, SharePoint, Customer specific application software, and the Microsoft Office suite of programs.
As a Spare Parts Planner you provide the highest level of Customer interface communication, responsiveness and follow up to close skills.
It is also expected that this position will be responsible for performance metrics, and the ability to capture necessary data pertaining to company required performance management. Data integrity and attention to detail are paramount.
You are able to work independently and own all aspects of insuring consignment inventory into and out of the customer site to meet business requirements. This requires the highest level of professional ownership, responsiveness, and 100% follow up to close on all open commitments as related to Total Spares Management.
We offer you
You will work within a very dynamic, high tech and international company but with an open culture and a flat organizational structure. You will experience cross-functional responsibility within different departments and we appeal to your need to drive innovation, leave your own mark and deliver excellence. Next to this, we offer you:
Please follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook and find out more on why you should join us!
Want to Apply?
If you’re a team player who is passionate for Engineering and Semiconductors and we’ve just described your career aspirations, then please click on the APPLY button. If you have any question around the procedure please contact Jessica Westerhuis (Recruitment Coordinator) by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more career opportunities, visit our career site: http://www.asm.com/EN/careers/join-us
For our location in Almere, the Netherlands, we are looking for a motivated person who will join us, for one year, as an Order Fullfilment Engineer.
Responsibilities and Activities
• Definition of customer specific system and retrofit configurations in cooperation with various internal departments
• Gathering of the required information from the customer and sales and ensure completeness of the information
• First point of contact for questions on configuration and specification: commercial, hardware, software & process
• Creation of cost calculations for the quotations and determination of commercial strategy and pricing
• Active monitoring of the status of sales opportunities & issued quotes
• Issuing the project request form (PRF) for approval to initiate the project to manufacture systems and retrofits
• Creation of the order specification form (OSF) based on the quoted configuration and customer information
• Responsible for initiating impact analyses for change requests after start project
• Give clear and articulate explanations about the logic and decision making process used when presenting or discussing in (technical ) meetings.
• Check, perform and/ or assist special assignments as required.
• Has a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Business
• Has 2 years of relevant experience in the semiconductor industry or similar
• Has strong analytical ability; able to visualize, conceptualize, and solve problems
• Is independent thinking, able to act as a sparring partner and a team player
• Is eager to learn
• Is result driven
• Detailed oriented
• Experience with Excel and Access
• Requires flexibility in projects as business demands can change
• Is fluent in both Dutch and English
NEW COLLEGE GRADUATE PROGRAM - BUILD YOUR FUTURE WITH US
ASM is a leading supplier of semiconductor equipment, materials, and process solutions for wafer processing. Our customers include the world’s top semiconductor device manufacturers. Driven by the need to innovate, our goal is to expand our portfolio of groundbreaking technologies and products to help our customers make semiconductor devices smaller, faster, and more powerful. To achieve this, we need talented people who are true innovators and able to deliver excellence. People who want to be part of a dynamic, growing company, which brings together some of the sharpest engineering brains in the world to provide our customers with a constant supply of value-added solutions. People who share our fascination and passion for the future, but want answers today. At ASM, we start by connecting atoms and end up connecting the world.
Our global workforce prides itself on turning today’s challenges into tomorrow’s opportunities. In this context we are offering you the opportunity to build a future with us through our New College Graduate Program. This is a chance to work in one of the most advanced scientific fields in the world and to get your career off to a flying start.
The NCG Program
Our intensive graduate program puts you on a fast career track with a leading supplier of semiconductor process equipment for wafer processing. Our goal is to cultivate and nurture the next wave of technical experts, project managers or leaders of ASM.
This program is designed to give you the resources, freedom and support to reach the top. You will be at the leading edge of the innovation process, working alongside the greatest minds in the semiconductor industry to overcome some of our toughest scientific challenges.
For the first 2-3 years, you will be working at our R&D satellites in Helsinki, Finland or Leuven, Belgium. During the program you will be assigned to creating breakthrough process solutions in collaboration with our global product lines and research partners. You will play a pivotal role in strengthening the connection between the business and R&D.
You will work on challenging process development projects and at the same time participate in internal and external training. After some time you will be assigned to lead projects where you can use your creative abilities to overcome tough, technical obstacles and drive new R&D breakthroughs.
With a mentor from a business unit and expert partner, you will work with other talented researchers from around the world, contributing your unique knowledge and insights to open up new pathways. By actively following industry developments, you will be able to signal new trends and opportunities that are important to ASM.
After completing the program through multiple assignments and training, you will be transferred to a designated product line and apply your advanced knowledge within one of our product lines across the world.
The NCG Profile
We are seeking talented new PhD and Master graduates in physics, physical chemistry, chemistry, materials science or engineering – preferably with a thesis related to semiconductors or adjacent industries. If your grade score average is in the top 25% of your class and you have a strong affinity with semiconductor technologies, our intensive new college graduate program offers a great opportunity to get a flying start to your career.
What makes you an ideal candidate?
· Solid knowledge in the areas: chemistry, material science, physics of semiconductors and basic knowledge of the semiconductor device integration process. Former experience in semiconductor industry will be an asset;
· Fluent in spoken and written English and excellent communication and presentation skills as it requires intensive interactions with different units across the globe;
· Team work is crucial in our business so good interpersonal skills need to be demonstrated;
· You are willing to relocate and internationally mobile – you are willing to relocate starting at our Corporate R&D centers in Finland or Belgium and moving to our business units in Phoenix (USA), Almere (Netherlands), Tokyo/Nagaoka (Japan) and Seoul (South Korea);
· You thrive in different cultures, quickly learn new skills and want to be a driving force in global teams;
· You follow through with a critical business mindset – from new ideas and solutions to development of breakthrough technologies to applications and commercialization;
· You are assertive and take charge – you want to take a leadership role and accept the responsibility of solving problems and getting results;
· You communicate well – you can clearly and simply express advanced concepts, both verbally and in writing.
The NCG Offer
This unique opportunity offers your gateway to an international career within ASM. Next to receiving competitive pay, you will receive additional benefits and support to facilitate your international mobility.
In addition the NCG program will comprise technical, project management and leadership skills training. Throughout the NCG Program you will be mentored and coached on both your technical capabilities as well as your leadership competences.
The Application Process
If you qualify for this unique opportunity, please apply online providing your motivation, relevant information and curriculum vitae. If you are selected, you will be invited for (virtual) interviews. An assessment and reference check can be part of the procedure.
Für die Durchführung von Installationen und Inbetriebnahmen unserer Anlagen sowie den damit verbundenen Wartungen und Reparaturen, suchen wir im Raum Regensburg - Deutschland einen / eine Service Techniker / Service Technikerin
Im Geschäftsbereich von ASM Europe sind die Kunden weit verstreut, was ein hohes Reiseaufkommen, bis zu 75% im Jahr, für die Position des Service Technikers mit sich bringt. Die Position beinhaltet Arbeitseinsatz beim Kunden vor Ort in Deutschland und den umgebenden Ländern (Österreich, Italien, Frankreich, etc). Aufgrund der Tatsache, dass sowohl ASM als auch unser Kundenstamm international vertreten sind, kann auch internationale Reisetätigkeit und Arbeitseinsatz (z.B. in Asien oder Nordamerika) notwendig werden.
Konnten wir Ihr Interesse wecken? Dann senden Sie bitte Ihre vollständige Bewerbung unter Angabe Ihrer Gehaltsvorstellung und dem frühestmöglichen Eintrittstermin an unsere Unternehmenswebsite.
For the implementation of installations and commissioning of our systems as well as the associated maintenance and repairs, we are looking for a Service technician / service technician for our location in Regensburg - Germany
In the ASM Europe region we have many customers scattered throughout the region, requiring the FSE role to be a high travel position, up to 75% of annual time. The position is comprised of customer site based work in Germany and surrounding areas (Austria, Italy, France, etc). Due to ASM’s international presence and customer base, it can also be that international travel and work is required (Asia, North America).
Did we arouse your interest? If yes, please submit your application including salary expectations and earliest possible availability on our corporate website.
As a Director Group Accounting, you will work on a externally oriented, professional and collaborative team in a fast paced semiconductor environment. The Director Group Accounting will work with a variety of business partners across various business and service units to ensure compliance with IFRS accounting standards and its deployment across businesses. The Director Group Accounting ensures all accounting transactions are in line with IFRS and will determine ASM position in the deployment of IFRS standards. Implementation of new or updated standards will be the responsibility of the Director Group Accounting. Occasional overseas travel to business finance teams and the financial shared service center are part of the role. The Director Group Accounting maintains oversight of the internal control framework and ensures jointly with the Internal Control Manager that controls are in place and functioning. Additionally the person is responsible for the administration of holding companies in the Netherlands and for (global) statutory reporting.
The ideal candidate has profound knowledge of IFRS, combined with outstanding analytical and conceptual skills. Fluency in English is a must as well as ability to influence stakeholders at senior levels across businesses and outside ASM. To be successful in this role we consider candidates with at least 8 years of experience in similar environments and topics. In particular the ability and flexibility to work globally with diverse stakeholders groups to resolve complex business transactions and accounting challenges is critical. This position will report to the Senior Director Group Controller.
Role and Responsibilities