新卒採用の情報については、恐れ入りますが MyNavi の当社のページをご覧ください。経験者の皆様については、この下に表示されている求人情報をご覧いただいた上、それぞれの職務にご応募ください。
ASM では、「違いが違いを生む」をモットーとしています。 ASM におけるダイバーシティーについての詳細は、ここを参照してください。
[Not translated in selected language]
Location: Korea OR Japan
Position : Field Service Engineer
Location: Yokkaichi, Mie Japan
ASM is recruiting for Senior Field Service Engineer in our Global Sales, Services & Spares business function.
You will be part of a team of Sales & Services Japan providing action plans and operational quality of system equipment.
• Education degree: Bachelor degree of Mechanical or Electrical Engineer.
• Experienced at least 5 years as field service engineer in related industry.
• Excellent communication skills to exchange information
• Bilingual (Japanese and English) communication skill
As a Field Process Engineer you will be responsible to understand our customers’ needs, and provide process support and subsequent implementation with alignment with BUs to ensure we deliver service and value to meet even exceed customers’ expectation.
As a key driver of business success, you will play a vital role in strengthening and enabling business success through developing and improving processes run on our tool sets at customer sites.
At ASM, our smart, ambitious team is dedicated to driving breakthrough wafer-processing technologies and customer satisfaction. We foster a culture of trust and transparency that empowers you to achieve goals you didn’t think possible.
We want innovators who are comfortable with disrupting the norm, and focused on finding collaborative solutions to make integrated circuits or chips, smaller, faster and more powerful. While the environment will be challenging, and you will work hard – we promise an exciting and rewarding journey into the future.
Job Title: Senior Technical Engineer / Quality
Report to: Director Supplier Development in Singapore
Location: Tama Tokyo ,Japan
Job Code: 14909
Position summary: The GRC Security Analyst will plan and implement policies, procedures, standards, and controls to govern the protection of corporate information systems, networks, and data. The GRC security analysts will stay up-to-date on the latest cybersecurity intelligence, including hackers' methodologies, in order to modify standards and controls that govern cybersecurity across the corporation.
The ideal candidate will have (education & experience):
Technical Skills & Knowledge:
As a Logistics & Planning Controller, you will work in a highly visible, flexible and collaborative team in a fast paced semiconductor equipment manufacturing environment. The Logistics & Planning Controller will act as the Financial Business Partner to the Vice President of Logistics & Planning and his direct reports. In this newly created role you will be responsible for controlling and measuring the Global Logistics, Warehouse and Facility cost. The Logistics Controller will work with a variety of business partners within the Global Operations Organization. The ideal candidate is highly energetic, self-driven and hands on. This position requires a solution-oriented candidate with a combination of deep business acumen, knowledge of financial best practices, and an analytical mindset. The candidate must have the ability to work well with diverse stakeholder groups across the globe to solve business problems. Good communication skills are a must. This is a highly visible position that will work across all levels of the business. This position will report to the Global Operations Controller.
This role will serve as a financial support to Singapore manufacturing operations. This person will help ensure that the financial objectives of the business are supported by detailed budgets, forecasts and standard cost setting. Ensures timely, reliable and accurate financial information is furnished to the business and conducts proper analysis to monitor business performance to financial targets and measures consistency with strategic objectives.
Key Experience / Competencies:
In this role reporting to Senior Director Surface Technology, you will work with other ASM global technology team members including materials scientists, equipment engineers, process, quality and field service engineers as well as external customers to solve time critical or strategic technology challenges and develop unique advanced solutions in collaborative partnerships.
The position requires the individual to:
At least 2 years in Dashboard development (Microsoft Power BI preferred) and work experience / graduate in Business Reporting and Data Analytics / Data Science / Supply Chain Management / Industrial Operations Management
At least 5 years’ technical environment in aviation, capital equipment or manufacturing industry; 3 years supervisory experience for a team of technical staffs (technicians/ operators)
Prior hands-on experience in equipment manufacturing (i.e. mechanical/electrical, troubleshooting)
Able to commit 12 hours rotating day and night shift
Able to demonstrate good communication, organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills
Experience in implementing continuous improvement projects (Lean/Kaizen) and demonstrate resource planning capability
As an engineer at ASM, you’ll have the opportunities to get involved in a wider scope of work compared to our larger competitors. While the workload is challenging, you are given the independence and autonomy to perform at your peak. This work requires thinking “outside of the box” in an innovative manner, so you must have the ability to collaborate with others to deliver creative solutions, work well under pressure and pay great attention to small details.
As a Manufacturing Training Specialist, you are responsible for determining the most effective ways to manufacture products or service. Develops ways to increase productivity, maximizes efficiency and manages manufacturing training materials in a efficient manner.
ASM FEMS has started on a journey to transform its assembly and testing processes with the goal to increase the quality of the final product, improve the robustness of the production system while reducing the product cycle time and manufacturing costs. As part of this journey, ASM FEMS is expanding its Industrial Engineering capabilities
This role focuses on and requires the following:
Title: Section Manager, Software
Location: Kawasaki, Kanagawa
Title: Software Engineer (QA/Support)
• Evaluate designed/developed software with simulator and the actual demo lab tool
• Investigate faults, defects and bugs that happened at customers’ sites or manufacturing site, and consider fixing and improving the functions
• Update and upgrade software and examine operations of ASM equipment
• Quality improvement and improvement activities related to ASM equipment software
• Design & code a variety of complex software features with C/C++/C# and/or Delphi language
• Specify specifications of each development and create engineering documents
• Experienced in software quality activity.
• Experienced in customer support is even better.
• Well-experienced in software evaluation.
• Experienced in programming using C/C++/C# and/or Delphi language
• Experienced to Visual Studio is Plus
• High communication skill to interact with team member and stakeholders
• Japanese Fluent / English Business Level
You are responsible for determining the most effective ways to manufacture products or service. Develops ways to increase productivity, maximizes efficiency and manages manufacturing space capital more effectively.
•Design, collect data, analyze and compile reports on a variety of process engineering experiments,
•Perform hardware characterization and define process window and process-hardware interaction
•Troubleshoot a variety of complex problems, perform Root Cause Analysis and resolve a variety of difficult process engineering issues
•Generate internal and external documentation for products, presentations and technical reports
•Interact with customers to resolve a variety of difficult process engineering issues/problems with limited supervision.
PhD degree preferred in the following disciplines: EE, MSE, Ch.E, Chemistry, Physics.
Did we just describe your career aspirations, and are you the person who has the same fascination and passion for technology and the future? Then please click on the APPLY button. If you have any question around the procedure, please contact Dwi Setyorini (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Evaluates and provides constructive feedback to co-workers about their results, responsibilities and performance
The Manager, Internal Audit is responsible for the planning, organizing and executing of audits for ASM globally. This will be achieved primarily through risk assessing, planning, executing and reporting on operational, financial, and compliance related audits and reviews of ASMI.
ポジション： 総務/Administration Officer
he successful applicant for this Engineering position will: provide solutions for difficult technical RF electrical issues associated with specific projects; contribute to the timely completion of specific programs and projects; possess the ability to work on complex assignments with some guidance and direction from the Engineering Manager.
Tilte: Senior Technical Support Engineer
Location: Kawasaki , Kanagawa
• Education degree: Above Bachelor degree of Chemstry , Physics , Mechanical or Electrical
• Experienced at least 10 years as Process Engineer or Field Engineer in related industry.
Title : Senior Manager Project Management
Location : Kawasaki Kanagawa , Yokkaichi Mie
Title: Senior Technical Manager
As a key driver of business success, you will play a vital role in strengthening and enabling business success through leading generation, product selection support for customers, and pre-sales consultation, as well as post-sale impact throughout the ownership life cycle of the customer.
You will be responsible to understand our customers’ needs, and provide overall strategy and subsequent implementation with alignment with BUs to ensure we deliver service and value to meet even exceed customers’ expectation. The aim is to increase new penetration opportunities, build customer relationships, manage process technology transfer from Japan to Taiwan, and overall business growth.
You will report to the Global Account Director as a member of the global account team.
Competencies to be successful
Job Title: Senior Manager Account Management
Location: Kawasaki Kanagawa
Master/PhD degree is preferred
Field Service Engineer
Location: Shanghai, Hefei, Wuxi, Wuhan
• Maintain tool uptime and ensure excellent execution of installation and support of hardware issues.
• Develop, maintain, and ensure the relevance of technical information used by internal and external stakeholders.
• Understand and build long-term innovative global technology systems that enable enhanced customer relationships.
• Ensure communication vehicles, e.g. telephone, email, and presentation, etc. are able to facilitate efficient and consistent customer follow-up.
• Drive continuous improvement of the customer experience through team, hardware, software, and support tool development.
• Drive and manage new product installs and subsequent hardware development.
• Projects manage new evaluations and ensure the success of the project.
• Additional assigned tasks when necessary.
• Business travel is required when necessary.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering discipline
• Excellent communication skill and logical thinking skill
• Ability to work in a team environment with tight deadlines and multiple priorities
• English language fluency is required as you will be working with international clients and customers
Field Process Engineer
• Evaluate, understand and identify current customer needs, while also anticipating future needs and building long-term sustainable relationship and solutions.
• Drive continuous improvement of the customer experience through team, process and support tool development.
• Drive and manage new product installs and subsequent process development.
• Leading new site start up and planning/risk assessment for readiness/execution successfully to get customer recognition and satisfaction.
• Define project scope and resource planning together with BU, escalate to Manager for resource gap.
• Support CS EE /Sales/BU as one team to success site base operation/service.
• Master Degree.
• Excellent communication skill and logical thinking skill.
• Ability to work in a team environment with tight deadlines and multiple priorities.
• Ability to collaborate with others to find the best solutions
• Good command of English
Technician that is responsible for using a high degree of problem-solving to assemble and erect complex and precision mechanical assemblies and complicated mechanisms. These mechanisms have critical dimensional specifications and operating relationships where fitting of components, calibration of operating units, alignment and/or balancing of completed assemblies require the application of skilled mechanical principles and a broad knowledge of assembly techniques. The position assists with the inspection and testing of the machines to ensure equipment meets performance standards and requirements.
Responsibilities include the following: