Eagle® XP8 PEALD
Eagle XP8 is a high productivity 300mm tool for PEALD applications. The Eagle XP8 PEALD system can be configured with up to four Dual Chamber Modules (DCM), enabling eight chambers in high volume production within a very compact footprint.
EAGLE® XP8 BENEFITS
The Eagle® XP8 is the highest throughput single wafer PEALD tool in the industry. Its benefits include:
- Independent chambers for optimum performance;
- Low volume chamber for efficient gas use and fast processing;
- Excellent chamber-to-chamber matching for wafer-to-wafer repeatability;
- Low Cost of Ownership;
- Easy opening chamber design for fast maintenance;
- Efficient energy consumption.
- Broad conformal film portfolio for liner, spacer, etch stop layers;
- Low temperature conformal film portfolio for Spacer Defined Multiple Patterning (SDMP);
- TSV isolation liner;
- Films for conformal doping.