Dragon XP8 is a high productivity PECVD tool that addresses a broad range of dielectric films for various low-temperature deposition applications, such as interconnect layers, passivation layers, and etch stop layers.
Dragon XP8 benefits
- Independent chambers for optimum true single wafer performance;
- Low volume chamber for efficient gas use and fast processing;
- Excellent chamber-to-chamber matching for wafer-to-wafer repeatability;
- Low cost of ownership;
- Easy opening chamber design for fast maintenance;
- Efficient energy consumption.
- Inter Layer Dielectric Films: TEOS-SiO, SiH4-SiO;
- Passivation: SiN;
- Anti-Reflective Layer: SiN, SiON;
- Etch stop: SiN;
- Through Silicon Via Films SiO, SIN;
- Dielectrics for 3D memory stack.