The PE2O8 is a high-productivity, dual-chamber SiC epitaxy tool featuring a single wafer cross flow reactor with best-in-class on-wafer performance. The system includes full cassette-to-cassette operation with high-temperature loading/unloading. Process recipes can be easily transferred from the PE1O8 tool.
- Two independent chambers in a compact footprint for high productivity;
- Excellent thickness control <1% and dopant uniformity <2%;
- High grow rate up to 60 µm/hr;
- High productivity including long time between preventive maintenance;
- High reliability and repeatability.
- SiC epitaxy for power device transistors;
- SiC epitaxy on bare wafers.