The SONORA’s novel system architecture optimizes floor space productivity as well as service area, with dedicated process modules with individually controlled high-purity mini-environments. Its higher productivity ensures lower energy and chemical usage per wafer, all while being designs for serviceability with better access for all maintenance activities. SONORA features a range of improvements compared to its predecessor, the A412. It boasts up to 30% more productivity, with a reduced footprint, as well as increased reliability, better repeatability, and improved ease of use.
- Highest productivity and lowest cost of ownership in its class;
- Dual reactor, dual boat configuration in a compact footprint;
- Large batch size up to 150 wafers;
- Innovative gas injection system for low pressure processing provides the best within wafer uniformities throughout the entire large batch;
- Process compatibility with existing ASM A412™ furnaces (>1000 shipped), for easy recipe transfer and new tool qualification.
- LPCVD doped Si, SiN, TEOS;
- Diffusion, Oxidation, Wet oxidation, Anneal, Cure;
- Batch ALD metal oxides, metal nitrides, SiO, SiN.