PE208 SiC epitaxy
The PE208 silicon carbide (SiC) tool uses an epitaxy process to deposit the SiC materials on either bare wafers or as part of the transistor device fabrication process. The PE208 is a dual chamber single-wafer epitaxy tool for 150mm and 200mm wafers.
The PE208 is a high-productivity, dual-chamber SiC epitaxy tool featuring a single wafer cross flow reactor with best-in-class on-wafer performance. The system includes full cassette-to-cassette operation with high-temperature loading/unloading. Process recipes can be easily transferred from the PE108 tool.
- Two independent chambers in a compact footprint for high productivity;
- Excellent thickness control <1% and dopant uniformity <2%;
- High grow rate up to 60 µm/hr;
- High productivity including long time between preventive maintenance;
- High reliability and repeatability.
- SiC epitaxy for power device transistors;
- SiC epitaxy on bare wafers.